Custom Printed UAS ID Card Set
First impressions count! So when you arrive to quote for a job or undertake your flight add that extra level of professionalism with a custom UAS ID Card which displays your name and license info.
These custom cards are printed using the latest equipment to the usual exacting Aero3D standards. Each card contains the following information
- CAA Authority logo (approval granted)
- Country flag identifying area of operations
- Photograph of pilot / aerial operator
- Air Authority License number
- Country of issue
- License start and expiry dates
- Card holder signature (optional)
- QR code of licensing authority regulatory page
- Notice of conformity
- Card holder business logo and web address
- Full surface hologram adding an additional level of authenticity
Each card set ordered includes a badge holder and lanyard, with optional additional cards and retractable belt lanyards available.
These cards are currently only available to UK pilots holding PfAW or PfCO granted by the UK CAA. Further countries will be added as we receive approval from local Authorities to issue and use their logos.
To order simply provide the following information, as you wish it to appear on the card, in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, after placing your order
- Your name (as you wish it to appear on the card)
- Your title (as you wish it to appear on the card)
- A passport style head shot photo (.JPG or .PNG preferred) taken against a light background
- Your web address
- A high resolution file of your company logo (if not available to download from your website)
- Finally, a scan of your signature to add validity and proof of identity to the card (optional)
- A scan of the page of your CAA PfCO which includes your name and email address
- Your order number (which will be provided on the order confirmation page and emailed once your order is placed)
Following receipt of the above details, a card will be created and a front and rear image emailed to you for acceptance. Following any final tweaks and/or edits and acceptance by you the card will be printed, packed into a set with badge holder and lanyard and any additional ordered items and posted, within 48 hours.